I have over 25 years experience working in the legal profession and have spent the whole of my career based in Norfolk specialising in residential conveyancing. I qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in 2005 and in 2006 as a Licensed Conveyancer.
I am highly experienced in dealing with a wide range of property matters. My experience covers all aspects of freehold and leasehold transactions and I have encountered a whole range of associated matters that may arise during the course of a property transaction.
Over the years I have worked with a variety of clients ranging from first time buyers to investment clients, small developers and companies, and high net worth individuals.
I am proactive and enjoy working closely with my clients to achieve the desired outcome and to ensure the transaction progresses as smoothly as possible.
- All freehold or leasehold sales and purchases
- Auction sales and purchases
- Change of name deeds
- Commissioner for oaths
- Deeds of gift
- Deeds of easement
- Help to Buy
- Matrimonial sales and transfers (with or without a court order)
- Mortgages and re-mortgages
- New build sales and purchases
- Probate sales and trust property
- Reconstruction of title where the deeds have been lost
- Retirement property sales and purchases
- Right to Buy
- Rural property transactions and barn conversions (which may involve private roads/access, private drainage (septic tank/sewage treatment plants) and boreholes)
- Transactions involving listed buildings
- Transfers of equity
- Unregistered land