I am a qualified solicitor with over 35 years' experience in various areas of law having worked in both England and Wales. I specialise in residential and commercial conveyancing, rural conveyancing, wills and probate in and around north and mid Wales.
I am friendly and approachable and enjoy working closely with my clients to ensure their matters are progressed as quickly as possible.
Your transaction is important and I will keep you informed throughout and provide you with clear advice at every stage. I will always do my best to make your sale, purchase or other transaction as stress free as possible for you.
- All freehold or leasehold residential sales and purchases
- Auction sales and purchases
- Change of name deeds
- Commissioner for oaths
- Deeds of gift
- Deeds of easement
- Mortgages and re-mortgages
- New build sales and purchases
- Powers of attorney
- Probate sales and trust property
- Reconstruction of title where the deeds have been lost
- Retirement property sales and purchases
- Right to buy
- Shared ownership
- Rural property transactions and barn conversions (which may involve private roads/access, private drainage (septic tank/sewage treatment plants) and boreholes)
- Transactions involving listed buildings
- Transfers of equity
- Unregistered land
- Wills & Probate